Beautiful Me

The Disclaimer





Hello and Welcome my fat zomba(s). You have entered to blablabla. I just shared what I like and feel. Put your own words. I hope you like my new skins. Thank you :)

Travel This Site

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
The Cbox Song



♦ URL blog wajib ade not email
♦ Harsh words & Anon not allowed

Credits


This skin is made by : Mrs AF
Some helped from :
Unnie Atiqah
Some coding from :
Fatin Hazwani
Using basecode :
Aishah Baharudin

All rights reserved ® Your Name 2011 - 2012


1st Giveaway by Ratu & Queen


Thursday 2 February 2012 22:36 2 Atashinci(s)

klik pada [banner]

hai guys...pe kbr?? ada seseowg namanya miera batrisya ajak join GA ....aku memg suka join2 GA nie... nanti ada sapa2 nak suh aku join juz ckp kat chit chat aku k... nak join klik pada banner kat atas 2 k... thankz....